Friday, May 20, 2011

My Final Blog

Well,

Here it is, the last thing I'm ever going to write. Haven't had much to say lately.

Well-- that's not really true. It was pilot season, a very busy time of year for me. And I'm painting our bedroom (actually -- painting and repainting -- we've taken a while to decide on colors) -- you get the picture.

Anyway -- I guess I just wasn't paying attention, because if I was, I would have had plenty of stuff to write about, what with the world ending and all.

Yeah -- I missed all the big clues. I didn't see the billboards. I find that it's beneficial to pay attention to the cars around me while driving past them.

And I shut off my satellite dish before we moved into our house, so I have been pretty much cut off from the world.

I threw a message in a bottle out the front window, but it just shattered into glass all over my driveway. No one answered. I got a flat tire.

I'M SORRY -- I MISSED IT!

But you know what? If this is the final episode we're currently enacting it's really looking a lot like one of those over-the-top melodramas with villains twirling their mustaches as they tie a damsel in distress to the tracks.

I mean really -- I can't make this stuff up! No one would believe me.

As they say, "May you live in interesting times."

Indeed.

See you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment